OFFICE OF THE SANGGUNIANG PANLUNGSOD
- To enact responsive, quality and effective legislations that will have an impact of Iloilo City's constituents.
- Encourage and strengthen the role of the private sector as active partners in all government initiative and programs.
OFFICE OF THE CITY CIVIL REGISTRAR
- To provide the civil registry needs in fast and efficient manner for the clients.
- To achive full computerization of civil registry records.
- To enhance income-generating services.
- Change the First Name
- Correction of Clerical Error
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Late Registration of Birth Certificate
- Marriage License
- Registration of Marriage copy
OFFICE OF THE CITY ASSESSOR
Our mission is to provide innovative and high quality service in real property tax administration especially in the assessment and appraisal fields, transform the assessors to become globally competitive as well as to achieve guaranteed taxpayers' satisfaction and foster resiliency and efficiency in the financial status of Iloilo City towards our march to progress.
CITY BUDGET OFFICE
- To provide efficient preparation and management of the City Government processes.
- To provide Technical and staff service to the Chief Executive and other local officials on budgeting and other related matters.
CITY POPULATION OFFICE
We will be the leading program advocates & implementors for Population Management Program composed of Reproductive Health/Family Planning, Gender & Development, Adolescent Reproductive Health & Youth Development and Population & Development Integration in the City of Iloilo.
GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the Mayor, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with the general services; supportive of the welfare of the inhabitants which the Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian in empowered to provide for the Local Government Code.
CITY SOCIAL WELFARE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
To provide interventions/opportunities that will uplift the living conditions of the distressed and disadvantaged individuals, Families, groups and communities and enable them to become self-reliant and actively participate in national development.
OFFICE OF THE CITY VETERINARIAN
Develop plans and strategies on all veterinary related programs and activities and implement them upon approval thereof by the Local Chief Executive
OFFICE OF THE CITY ACCOUNTANT
- We shall constantly uphold ethical standards and transparency in the performance of our duties and responsibilities.
- We shall account accurately all government revenues and receipts, expenditures or uses of funds and properties owned or held in trust by the city government
- Payroll Processing Part 1
- Payroll Processing Part 2
BUSINESS PERMITS AND LICENSING DIVISION
- Business Permit
- Special Permit
- Tricycle Permit
- Trisikad Operator
- Working Permit