MANUFACTURING AND PROCESSING ENTERPRISES
- Gifts, Toys and Housewares
ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS/SERVICES OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT
- Maintains the general cleanliness and sanitation of the city public parks, plazas, cemeteries, markets and slaughter house and prepares plans and implements activities and projects to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of these facilities/areas.
- Prepare plans for the rehabilitation, protection and development of the land, air and water environments and responds to pollution and nuisance complaints.
- Implements anti-smoke belching program and other devolved environmental management functions embodied in DAO No. 30 S-1991.
- Reviews initial environment examination (IEE) documents for an environmental clearance to a proposed project.
- Coordinates with DENR in monitoring compliance of industries of the condition set forth on their environment compliance certificate (ECC) through a multi-partite monitoring team under DAO No. 96-37.
- Conducts hand washing campaign in 23 day care center in 15 coastal barangays, participated by 874 parents and 1,321 kids and 3 elementary schools with 528 students and 140 parents.
- Conducts orientation and workshop to evaluate and redesign the EIC materials for programs on “Next Generation Sanitation Awareness and Public Awareness”.
- Theme parks
- Domestic tourism facilities/amenities
- Souvenir ships/arts and crafts
Engaged in power generation and distribution of water, transportation support facilities and those similar in nature
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISES
- IT and IT enabled services; internet shops
- Agri-based food processing, e.g. virgin coconut oil, fruits and vegetable processing
- Marina and aqua food processing
- Health Care Services
- Educational Institution
- Low-cost Housing
- Sports and Recreation
- Convention Center
- IT Parks and buildings
- Housing subdivision projects
- Applied to Section 8 (letters a-g)
as embodied in Section 8 of Regulation
Ordinance No. 2006-114
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TRADE AND SERVICES
- International logistics and forwarding services
- Retail and wholesale trading
- Restaurants and eateries
- Hotel and Construction
- Cargo handling
Source: DTI, Regional Office, IC